This is a very strong cleansing protocol. You may want to check with a skilled practitioner for help.
Liver Flush Recipe:
- Eat breakfast and lunch with NO oil at all.
- Stop eating after 2pm.
- Drink water throughout the afternoon to avoid a headache.
- 6pm – drink 1st glass of Epsom salts (1 tablespoon mixed in water)
- 8pm – drink 2nd glass of Epsom salts
- 9:30pm – brush your teeth, prepare for bed
- 9:45pm – juice 5 limes and mix with 120ml of Extra Light Virgin Olive Oil in a shaker bottle very well
- 10pm –drink the mixture down quickly, lie down immediately on your back in bed and don’t move for 1 hour
- 11pm – Go to sleep if you can (best if you stay on your back and don’t move or move to your side and stay still)
- 6am (next day) – drink 3rd glass of Epsom Salts
- 8am – drink 4th glass of Epsom Salts
- The stones will pass out of you until about midday, they will be white, tan, or green of various sizes and float
- You may eat from 10am onwards (but be near a toilet during this time!)
- Have lunch as usual.
For more info about the Liver Flush see here: http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp
The Liver Flush is challenging, but well worth the results.
Then after the liver flush, wait about 1-3 days and follow with an organic coffee enema. This helps flush any remaining stones and help stimulate the liver as much as possible. You can find the instructions on the internet and I usually try to hold 1.2 liters of water about 10-minutes, or 12-minutes if possible. If you feel afraid to do the coffee enema, the Ayurvedic Center
in Chiang Mai in town can do it for you, but it isn't hard to do yourself. You can buy the kit and organic coffee from Aden store on Nimmonhamen in Chiang Mai.
You may repeat the liver flush/coffee enema pair one or two more times, with about a week of time in-between pair. You may drink the apple juice again 1-3 days before the liver flush to help reduce stones size if you like, but this is more optional with the more liver flushes you have completed.
Then it is up to you to repeat this process every 6-months starting with colon or maybe do the liver as needed every 2-3 months or once a month depending on your needs. Maybe try to read the Curezone Liver flush forum
to see what other people think. I have done three colon cleanses (one with a short series of colonics, and one with each Magnesium Oxide products mentioned above) and have done five liver flushes thus far getting over 1000 gallstones out now. I know I made a difference with just two liver flushes in reducing my bad cholesterol 41 points, and now I can feel many other health benefits as well including better/more frequent bowel movements, clearer skin, more energy and a stronger immune system.